Founding partner Peter J. Creedon likewise began his career as a prosecutor for the Major Offense and Homicide Bureaus of the Bronx District Attorney's office. As a civil litigator, he established Creedon & Associates, a staff counsel office of the Travelers Companies, eventually growing the firm to 40 attorneys. During that time, Mr. Creedon served as a member of Travelers' National Technology Advisory committee, the National Audit team, and claim counsel for no-fault fraud initiatives and received the General Counsel's Award for Excellence.
Mr. Creedon's personal caseload included complex cases involving catastrophic injuries and deaths in the fields of construction and labor law, premises liability, products liability, motor vehicles and road design, municipal liability, and all facets of subrogation and insurance law. At Creedon & Gill P.C., he has also litigated high-profile toxic tort and municipal land use cases, medical device product liability cases, and commercial and business disputes, including unfair competition and trademark infringement.
Peter Creedon has taught pretrial litigation as an adjunct professor of law and written and taught accredited CLE courses in many of these areas. He also provides general counsel services to Long Island construction companies, including contracts, compliance, insurance coverage and mechanic's liens.
- Suffolk University Law School, Boston, Massachusetts
- J.D. - 1982
- College of William and Mary, Williamsburg, Virginia
- B.A. - 1979
Classes & Seminars
- Adjunct Professor, Pre Trial Litigation, Touro Law Center, 2004
- Lecturer, Credit Professional Practice
- Accredited CLE Courses On No-Fault Litigation and No-Fault Fraud, Long Island and in New York City
- Peter J. Creedon and Associates, Staff Counsel
- Bronx County District Attorney's Office, District Attorney
- National Technology Advisory Committee, Member
Current Employment Position
- Founding Partner
- Personal Injury
- Commercial/Business Litigation
- Defense Litigation
- Trusts, Wills & Estates
- Criminal Defense
- New York, 1983
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York, 1989
- General Counsel's Award for Excellence