Fighting For Justice After Catastrophic Injuries Or Wrongful Death
The lawyers of Creedon & Gill P.C. are a trusted source to our personal injury clients since 2004. When a person suffers serious or catastrophic injury or a family suffers the loss of a loved one as a result of someone else’s negligence in the Long Island metro area, the experienced and aggressive injury attorneys at Creedon & Gill P.C. are ready to provide support, aggressive advocacy and guidance from beginning to end in order to obtain just compensation for the victims of these accidents.
We know all too well the tactics insurance companies use to reduce the amount accident victims and their families receive, and we aggressively fight back against these injustices to ensure our clients receive the full and fair compensation they deserve.
How Can We Help You?
The support and advocacy we provide our clients is backed by more than 70 years of combined legal experience in all facets of personal injury law. We have successfully settled or tried to verdict hundreds of complex catastrophic injury and death cases involving:
- Motor vehicle crashes, including car, truck, bicycle, motorcycle and pedestrian accidents
- Unsafe road design and road failure cases
- Nursing home negligence, including neglect and abuse, bed sores and pressure sores, lack of supervision, improper medication, resulting in serious injury or wrongful death
- Construction accidents and New York’s labor law, including scaffolding accidents, falls from heights, machine failures, crush accidents and more
- Medical malpractice, including doctor and nurse negligence, surgical mistakes, anesthesia errors, medication errors and more
- Premises liability, including dog bites, slip-and-fall cases, negligent security and more
- Toxic torts, including occupational exposure, asbestos-related claims, toxic consumer products and more
- Defective products, including unsafe household products, vehicle designs, children’s toys, appliances and electronics, and more
Talk To Our Team. We Can Help.
If you or a loved one has suffered a serious or catastrophic injury, or your loved one has died because of someone else’s negligence, we encourage you to contact our Northport office to schedule a meeting with our highly experienced team of attorneys. We will evaluate your case on an individual basis and provide you with a customized action plan with the goal of swift justice and fair compensation. To make an appointment, call 631-352-5101 or send us an email.